Product Liability Insurance
- Actively seek out client: reputation.
- Underwrite the entire company (management, finance, operation, R&D, sale and after sale service).
- Engineering to monitor and improve risk.
- Educate insured: impact of claim on them.
- Introduce procedure: prepare for TPL claims.
- Claims advisory: emphasize quality control, keep products and production records, educate client on what to do, cooperation, subrogation: active and timely action for insurer.
Products risk classification and loss prevention: refer to BEST underwriting guide.
- Depending upon recommendations from international reinsurers, the local insurers shall engage claim consultants to handle claims abroad.
- The local insurers shall also review claim causes and recommend the insured to institute corresponding measures for loss prevention.